Blogger Bug

If you can't see a link that I have said is below, just mouse over it. The Blogger software is faulty and doesn't show everything. Thanks.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

King For A Day

Kellin Quinn at his best.


If any of you follow Pierce the Veil, they had a brand new album come out this past July (2012). Personally, I thought it was awful, it sound waaay too much like their first album, which I also found to be fairly awful. However, in light of things their second album was phenomenal. Anyway, back to the third album. I was incredibly excited when this song was released early in June, hoping that the rest of the album would be somewhat like it. Even though the rest of the album was not, I still absolutely love this song, lyrically, sound wise, and that it keeps with the beat and gives an emotional sense to the incredibly emotional things that they are saying. I also found it funny that PTV claims that this is their song, even though Kellin Quinn (Sleeping With Sirens) does almost 90% of the vocals, and wrote most of the lyrics for the song. All in all, awesome song, bad back story, listen hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment