Blogger Bug

If you can't see a link that I have said is below, just mouse over it. The Blogger software is faulty and doesn't show everything. Thanks.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish

If any of you have watched "A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" you understand.


It's the perfect blend of screaming and techno. Personally, I don't like their lyrics as much as I do Attack Attack!'s, but I think they sound a little better, and they have better song names. Everyone Dies In Utah is a relatively new band, but ever since hearing Abandon All Ships, I was forever biased towards screaming techno. Abandon All Ships is bad. If you ever get a chance, listen to their whole album "Seeing Clearly" it's good stuff. If you haven't gotten the message yet, don't go to Utah, and don't travel around the universe.

- Keep 'Em Tight

No comments:

Post a Comment