Blogger Bug

If you can't see a link that I have said is below, just mouse over it. The Blogger software is faulty and doesn't show everything. Thanks.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stay

2nd favorite on Mayday Parade's new Self Titled album that came out on Oct. 4th
I've been a die hard Mayday Parade fan for years, and I follow their news about everywhere I go. Everyone has their band that they are an expert on, and this is mine. This song hits home in a special way that I'm not going to express over this, but it's special and if you listen to the lyrics well enough appreciate it for what it's worth. It's a pretty sad song, although Derek tries to make it sound like he's happy about the situation in the song, but none the less it's not good. Please, from a Mayday Parade fan, listen to this whole album, and the rest of their albums, they do an awesome job.

No comments:

Post a Comment