Blogger Bug

If you can't see a link that I have said is below, just mouse over it. The Blogger software is faulty and doesn't show everything. Thanks.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Now Or Never

Damn good stuff,

This is really good stuff, I was super prejeduced against this band from the beginning because I felt that they sounded a lot like A Day To Remember, but I was waaaay wrong, I feel that they are the same, if not better than them, I like their clean vocals a lot better than ADTR. I feel that this bands time has come and gone though... they have a great screamer, and a great guitarist, but they can't keep it consistant. They've have so many changes in lineup it ridiculous. That being said, I think that out of their three albums, this is the best one, and it's also the last one they released. Give 'Er a listen, good lyrics too.

No comments:

Post a Comment