Blogger Bug

If you can't see a link that I have said is below, just mouse over it. The Blogger software is faulty and doesn't show everything. Thanks.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Your Song (Acoustic)

For Tyler Thofson, I remember when we sang thing in the middle of night in the snow, #nohomo

This is one of Mayday Parade's acoustic tracks from their EP Valdosta that came out in March of this year. As I stated at the top of this song, that me and Thof sang this one night around 2Am in Shayne's Olson's basement word for word, the whole song with no music to back it up, it was pretty epic. Being one of Mayday Parade's happy songs, this is pretty rare, and I think that this acoustic version sounds a lot better than the actual one, good job Derek Sanders. Well done being happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment