Blogger Bug

If you can't see a link that I have said is below, just mouse over it. The Blogger software is faulty and doesn't show everything. Thanks.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What Are You So Scared Of?

Props to the only band I consider equal to Paramore!



So, I enjoy Tonight Alive quite a bit because of their lead singer Jenna McDougal (I know, it's a funny name). Not only because she's really good looking, but because she sounds a lot a like Hayley Williams, and her lyrics are relatively the same, which I can respect. This song is a pretty uplifting song too, although the main chorus is kinda mean.... it's alright, because it's a happy song, and this album isn't even available in the United States yet, and I have it, mauahaha #win, anyway, give it a listen, and read the lyrics too, it won't hurt I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment