Blogger Bug

If you can't see a link that I have said is below, just mouse over it. The Blogger software is faulty and doesn't show everything. Thanks.

Monday, December 5, 2011

The Sadness Will Never End

Song is what it's named, from BMTH.
 

One of the debut songs from Bring Me The Horizon's sophomore album Suicide Season. The intro within the song itself is sad enough, there's no way that anyone could take that intro as positive. I found it odd that there wasn't even a break into the heavy guitar, it just goes to it, but oh well. Yet another sad song from BMTH about a girl leaving his life and people he loves dying, especially with the "like a noose around my neck" and "I'm not coming home tonight". Not light stuff, but good enough for Oli, and good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment