Blogger Bug

If you can't see a link that I have said is below, just mouse over it. The Blogger software is faulty and doesn't show everything. Thanks.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

You're Crashing, But You're No Wave

A different type of music, but it puts forth a good message

So I'm a Fall Out Boy fan, don't laugh. This is a pretty powerful song lyrics wise. If you follow FOB at all you know that every song has a good meaning with a LOT of lyrics packed into it, and sometimes is hard to understand what he's saying, but this one was relatively easy to interpret. I'm not a big fan of big government, or government in general, and this song doesn't necessarily attack the government, but it sure doesn't make them look good, and I'm all for that! Regardless of meaning, it still has a nice underlying tone that I think makes it a good song.

No comments:

Post a Comment